- Acceptance Notification: Monday 3 December 2007
- Final camera ready copy: Monday 14 January 2008, no furtherextensions will be granted
- Technical Papers must be submitted via the IEEE ConferenceeXpress.
Link to Paper Submittal Instructions, VISA Assistance, Student Travel Grant information.
- You will have 18 minutes inclusive of the time questions and answers for your presentation
- To find your session day and time find your paper by EDAS number in the following documents: Paper Listings by EDAS Number, Paper Listings by Session. The schedule is posted on the Conference Program page
- Session listings with paper tiles and authors will be posted by 22 February
- Each technical session room will be will be set with an LCD projector, screen, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. You need to bring your own laptop to use with the LCD.
Registration will open no later than early December 2007
- IEEE COMSOC POLICY: All WCNC 2008 technical paper presenters must register at the FULL rate. For authors presenting multiple papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to three papers.
- If additional authors are attending the conference or your session, they must register at the appropriate rate.
Back to Information For Authors and Speakers Links